Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Shanda!

How could this be?! Isn't this obstensibly a JEWISH parody carnival? Not neccessaririly the Godol Hador's kefirah post is winning so far in the CRIB for best post! KEFIRAH!!

First of all, why aren't any of my posts up there? Did Jameel exclude me because I'm against settlements? Hey - I love the Muqata. I think its a great place to live. I just dont understand this. An audiopost and outright kefirah are winning, while all the great discussion that goes on on this blog is completely ignored. Even CrossedCurrents has a post in there! Well, thats it - Im giving my own awards out, and we even have prizes: DovBear the Humble's Branches from the Treehouse.
DovBear the Humble's Treehouse Branch for Best Commenter: Blueenclave.

DovBear the Humble's Treehouse Branch for Most Kefirahdik Blog: NNTGH.

DovBear the Humble's Treehouse Branch for Lying Through His Teeth: Purim Ezzie.

DovBear the Humble's Treehouse Branch for Lying A Lot About Me: MustardMan. Twice.

DovBear the Humble's Treehouse Branch for Best Cartoon: Orthomom...Not.
Congratulations to all the winners!!

2 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger Dating Mistress, Jerusalem said...

come vote for my purim parody party

 
At 3:30 AM, Blogger Rick Lee said...

love and relationship quiz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home