Monday, March 06, 2006

A Really Long Title About Nothing, Because It Really Doesn't Make Any Difference At All

I can't believe what I'm seeing at GH. First, his counter is at like 800 million gazillion, because he cheats and counts page views and not hits. Can you believe that? This is what happens when you go off the derech because your to busy believing in souls and other nonsense.

and now he's believing in four gods! What a kofer! Next thing you know, he'll be changing his name to God-Ol Hador: "Taking the yoke of the generation on his shoulders." of course, if its all just Myth/Moshol, then maybe its okay. But GH is never okay - I know, because Mis-Nagid told me so.

Us real skeptics have to stick together against this nonsense. We all know what really happened: David HaLivni told us! Now that's what I call masorah!

4 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata said...

Don't you know how to count? The hit counter reads 8 billion, not hundred million! Sheesh.

No wonder GH gets more hits than you.

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger Ezzie said...

Oh, come on. We all know DB can't count! ;) Right, DB?

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Ezzie said...

Oh man - that was so weird - I actually wrote that as if it was to DB. Geez. Time for bed...

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Godol Hador said...

Don't sweat it. I can't tell the difference either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home